How to report an industrial injury

For employers

Businesses and organisations (employers) must report industrial injuries through the electronic reporting system EASY. 

For doctors and dentists

Doctor and dentists must report occupational diseases through the electronic reporting system ESS. The system is only available in a Danish language version.

For citizens

If you wish to report an accident at work or an occupational disease, you can fill in one of the forms in the link below.

The forms should be completed on the computer, printed and then signed by hand.

Send the signed form to:
Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring
Kongens Vænge 8
DK-3400 Hillerød